Chameleon Village, South Africa’s largest African indoor market, established 13 years ago. There is so much for the entire family to see. Just a couple of the activities and things you will experience at Chameleon Village are:
- 3000sq meters of Curios, artefacts and crafts. We have the biggest range and best prices available
- Huge variety of African Curios from all over the continent including Ghana, Mali, Cameroon, Congo, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Ivory coast, Senegal all under one roof
- Enjoy the vibrant interaction with the traders, 120 stalls of colourful crafts, clothing, art, sculptures, and curios.
- The Ugly Duckling have a wide variety of exclusive imported furniture, home décor, carpets, lighting, instruments, clothing, unique gifts and more. There’s something for everyone…
- The highly professional lion & Tiger Park features these cats in natural bush surroundings and include rare white lions and tigers and cubs.
- The Marimba band creates a great vibe to the Market. Join in the fun and try some drumming with the marimba band on weekends.
- The kiddies will love spending time at the Reptile Park where lizards and snakes – mambas, vipers, cobras, pythons, adders and constrictors are on the display. The park also features crocodiles, porcupines, birds, raccoons and monkeys.
- 5 restaurants to choose from; Beef & Reef Grill, Buffalo Bar & Grill, Al Medina Indian Restaurant -Traditional Indian cuisine and Laurentina restaurant – Mozambican restaurant with traditional Mozambican and Portuguese food
Weekends at Chameleon village, is a Fantastic outing for the whole family, so much to see and do. Come join us for Shopping, great food, Live music, giant candyfloss for the kids, Marimba band, drumming, craft market, best shopping, just a fun place to be. A Memorable experiences for all.